Gorgeous is one post away~

Gorgeous is one post away~

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

J-pop and K-pop series!

So, something very exciting is happening to my YouTube channel; I'm starting 2 new video series! The first is my j-pop series, with beauty tutorials focused on idols in j-pop. My k-pop series is basically the same, but with k-pop stars. So far, I have made a Kana Nishino inspired tutorial:




And a Kim Hyuna inspired look.


Please let me know what you all think! Upcoming tutorials:
K-pop:
-Luna of f(x)
-Amber of f(x)
-Minji of 2NE1
-CL of 2NE1
-Someone from SISTAR
-Someone from Secret
-BoA
-IU
-Jessica from SNSD
-Hyoyeon from SNSD
-Someone from Co-Ed School
-Mina

J-pop:
-Thelma Aoyama
-Ayumi Hamasaki
-Namie Amuro
-Someone from SCANDAL
-Utada Hikaru
-YUI
-alan
-Both girls from AAA
-Koda Kumi
-Tomiko Van

It's gonna be a lot of work, but it'll be fun (: See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment